We've Missed You
Greetings! We are excited to reopen our office after a long hiatus. We have missed seeing you in our office and are delighted that we now have the opportunity to continue doing what we love.
The Covid-19 pandemic has necessitated some changes to the way that we practice. Some appointments need to be rescheduled in order to comply with social distancing.
If you do not SPECIFICALLY receive a reminder for your previously scheduled appointment, your appointment has been automatically rescheduled, and you will receive a reminder prior to your new appointment. If your new appointment time does not work, please call our office and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We ask for your understanding as we attempt to navigate the challenges placed before us and continue to deliver the best care possible. As a result, despite the fact that we have extended our hours, there may be less flexibility with appointment times.
We have made some changes to the appointment flow in order to maximize safety for our patients and our team. A health screening questionnaire is REQUIRED before each appointment for the time being. We will send the questionnaire link with your reminder, or you can scan the QR code or enter the URL on the front door and complete it when you arrive.
Changes To Keep Everyone Safe & Healthy
Here’s what to expect:
- Once you arrive for your appointment and have completed the questionnaire please text us at 336-792-5833 with the patient’s first and last name
- Return to your vehicle and we will notify you when your when it’s time to enter
- Everyone entering the building will be asked to bring a mask/ cloth face covering.
- With the exception of new patients or special circumstances, parents and siblings will be asked to wait in the vehicle to maximize safety for all.
- Our brushing sinks are closed, so please arrive with clean teeth.
Thank you again for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you in our office!
Due to COVID-19, we've made it easy to check in with us virtually.